Profesorul Dr. h.c. Rolf Hempelmann de la Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany, Doctor Honoris Causa a Universitatii “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” din Iasi, ofera posibilitati de colaborare pentru studentii/absolventii Facultatii de Chimie, dupa cum urmeaza:
1. An open position for a research assistant with the possibility to make a PhD degree, see attachments.
2. A program for a fellowship of a young Romanian scientist, see the attached documents. Duration of the fellowship 6 - 12 months.
- Fellowships for graduates from Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) in Germany with environmental relevance.pdf
1) Master study program finished with (very) good exams
2) Knowledge of German language (Level B1, not yet now but at the end of the application procedure)
As topic I suggest something like:
Development, testing and establishment of new experimental environmental education offers on the subject field “Deep Eutectic Solvents (DES) and their ecological relevance" for a chemistry Schülerlabor.
Cei interesati sunt rugati sa-l contacteze pe dl Decan al Facultatii de Chimie, Prof.dr. Aurel PUI, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telefon 0040 232 201276.