ADVANCED STUDIES IN CHEMISTRY (ASCHEM)
Faculty of Chemistry
ASCHEM comprises several large experimental laboratories covering all fields of chemistry: Analytical chemistry; Biochemistry, Toxicology, Organic chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Materials Chemistry.
Domains of activity:
- Chemistry and health: chemistry of the nitrogen heterocycles and medicinal chemistry;
- Chemistry and nanosciences: nitrogen and oxygen macrocycles, supramolecular chemistry;
- Environment chemistry: eco-friendly reactions under microwave or ultrasound irradiation;
- Synthesis and characterization of coordination compounds;
- Synthesis and characterization of inorganic materials;
- Peptide synthesis (SPPS);
- Cyanide determination;
- Environmental decontamination;
- 3+2 - Dipolar cycloadditions;
- [2.2]Paracyclophane derivatives;
- Synthesis, functionalization and structural characterization of various porous solids (metallic and non-metallic oxides, porous carbon);
- Practical applications of microporous and mesoporous solids: environment remediation by adsorption and/or (photo) catalysis, drug delivery, bioactive compounds storage.